Families and other partners have the opportunity to jointly evaluate and make ongoing quality improvements, including family engagement processes.
- In creating partnerships with patients and families at all levels of care.
- In respecting the diversity among families and viewing families as allies who contribute to improving the service participant experience.
- In providing a healing environment inclusive of facilities and programs appropriate to the developmental needs of children and youth.
The Reason for Caregiver Engagement
- Commitment to continuously improve and the willingness to hear from service participants what their experiences have been to inform improvements.
- A commitment to discovering and delivering ways through which service participants can be learners about their own well-being and health.
- Delivering services in ways that are responsive to the ethnic and cultural realities of service participants.
- Through evaluation, there is ongoing improvement in the methods to deliver better engagement with service participants in the present and future.
Services may be accessed by children and youth (aged 0-18) and their families, as well as by parents requiring support. You can call for an appointment as often you need.
To arrange for a virtual session, call your local office or call us toll-free at 1-877-232-8260.
For Emergencies Please Call 911 or go to your nearest Hospital Emergency Facility.
To get help after hours please call the Kids Help Phone at
Share Your Story
RESOURCES AND LEARNING
CBC News – The province released new guidelines this week on how to manage...
CTV News – Rates of depression and anxiety have doubled globally for youth with 1...